4 January 2013

Warsaw Sprinter. There is a light that never goes out.



This song opened the year 2013 for me in one of the Warsaw's cafes and found me unexpectedly in few other situations in last days. I absolutely adore it, it makes me sad and happy at the same time.

After heavy frosts came a thaw, melted all the snow and turned Winter into Spring. Sprinter.
Then came a heavy flue and destroyed my X-mas holidays plans in Warsaw.
I managed anyway to rejoice as much as possible the time I was given.
Through family meetings, meeting the past, celebrating birthday, polyamory meanders I walked into the new year. I wish, it will be easier for all of us, although I wouldn't do a thing any other way. Or maybe just a few things. I'm so happy with this complicated life free from worries but full of emotional challenges.
I wish you all the same.
No regrets.






No comments:

Post a Comment