18 February 2012

clear thoughts.clear minds. white nights.

GEMA forbids me to upload it here, so I share with just link below:

please start from this video.

"Has it been a day or a week?
As my eyes begin to close
I am walking in my sleep
Living in a state in between
Do the signs begin to show
See the eyes fare in the dark
As they Glow
As they Glow

These dreams under my pillow
In the twilight of these white nights
these dreams under my pillow
In the twilight of these white nights
Of these white nights

Something is about to be born
There's a restlessness in me
Keeps me up until the dawn
There is no silence
I will keep following the sirens
There is no silence
I will keep following the sirens"


It makes me think about one of the beautiful days in end of last August, flow of warm air while I was riding a bike with speed of light downhill Warsaw streets and bridges and the feeling of something coming.

Now it's almost Spring, it looks like it came so rapidly I didn't manage to post my lovely frosted trees photos.

And now I feel like that.

Like I'm dreaming a dream from under my pillow. Like walking in my sleep. Like there's something amazing coming. Like there's no silence. Like I will just follow the call of my heart singing to me. I did it many times before and I think I've never honestly regret that.

I'm so sorry for all the friends who I've talked to recently, who are in trouble.
I feel I deserve this appreciation I finally receive after all this dark times of feeling useless and worthless. But this is so much love I'm not able to store.
So I give it away to anyone who need it. Suddenly so many of you need it and I'm happy I can at least be there for you.

I think I'm getting more and more hippie every day.

Especially since yesterday, when I finally learned to play and sing simultaneously "Blowing in the wind" from Dylan.

Just wait for acoustic-punk version.

No comments:

Post a Comment