14 September 2011

get used to a grey sky.

Finally I'm there. I feel so safe like coming back to a place I left and missed.
Time goes by so fast between talking, cooking, eating, getting to know each other, dumpster diving,  understanding and learning. The language is so beautiful, makes me think about all those poor German boys haunted by tree ghosts in 18th century forests. The more clear it gets, the more charming it sounds. And I talk. I feel like someone else is speaking inside of me, using the words which I didn't understand not so long ago.
And the room! I needed to start my adaptation process with this.
Also riding in black BMW through small towns listening to Kurdish hip-hop loud laughing and joking is not bad for the beginning.







 And the sky is so obviously grey. Just as I was told it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment